1. Eligibility: NetDriven.com’s Summer 2016 SEMA Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to new and current Net Driven customers who work in the specialty equipment aftermarket industry. You must be a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet and a valid email account. All employees of Internet Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”), all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, licensees or agents (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Sweepstakes Period: Unless specified otherwise, the Sweepstakes entry period begins on June 15, 2016 when the Sweepstakes is posted on Website and ends at 5:00 PM EST on August 31, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winner will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. Sweepstakes Entry: You may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by using an APPROVED method of entry. The APPROVED method(s) of entry includes:
a. Automatic Entry: Any new or current Net Driven customer who purchases a twelve (12) month term of Net Driven Social Media Master Tech Tier 1 Solution during the Sweepstakes Period will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes.
b. Standard Mail Entry. Entrants may enter by mailing a standard-size postcard with your name, address, phone number and email address to: Net Driven, Attn: NetDriven.com’s Summer 2016 SEMA Giveaway, C/O Net Driven, 201 Lackawanna Ave., Suite 201, Scranton, PA 18503. Postcard entries must be post marked by August 15, 2016 to be included in the random drawing, and no more than one (1) postcard may be submitted.
Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Multiple entries and mechanically reproduced copies are void.
4. Selection of Sweepstakes Winner/Odds: There will be one (1) winner. The winner will be selected within five (5) business days of the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be selected at random from the entrants who are entered automatically and entrants who accurately mail a post card during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be notified via email and phone the week of September 12, 2016. The winner will be announced via e-post which will appear in the October 2016 monthly Net Driven Dealer Newsletter. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize(s) to an alternate winner. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize(s) and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be selected. Decisions of the Sponsor on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor reserves the right not to award all prizes in the event that an insufficient number of eligible entries are submitted, as determined by the Sponsor, at their sole discretion. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Prizes: The one (1) winner will receive two (2) SEMA Industry Trade Show Event Passes held in Las Vegas, NV on November 1-4, 2016, one (1) hotel room for a maximum of two (2) nights and a $500.00 Visa or American Express prepaid gift card (ARV US $1,250.00). The SEMA event is a trade only event and not open to the general public. The winner and their one guest must work in the specialty equipment aftermarket industry and will be required to provide documentation, which may include a business card with the company name, address and job title; business license, tax registration certificate, or business registration, recent paycheck stub, and/or business photo ID with the company name, photo and your name listed. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if entire prize(s) or a portion of advertised prize(s) is unavailable for any reason. The Sponsor will deliver the two (2) SEMA Trade Show passes and hotel reservation to the winner by Federal Express (FedEx), United Parcel Service (UPS), or a similarly suitable shipping service. The winner must visit the Net Driven booth at the SEMA Trade Show in order to receive their $500.00 Visa or American Express prepaid gift card. Winner’s picture will be taken at the Net Driven booth. Travel arrangements will be determined by Sweepstakes Sponsor. Exact travel dates and arrangements are subject to hotel availability at the time of inquiry and blackout dates are subject to change. The winner must agree to departure and return dates as specified by the Sweepstakes Partner or the prize will be forfeited. In the event the winner cannot travel on the designated departure and return dates provided, Sponsor reserves the right to choose an alternate winner by random selection. Winner and one (1) guest must travel on the same itinerary. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and assume no liability for cancellation or unavailability of specific hotels. Any and all related incidental, and consequential costs and expenses (including, without limitation, meals, and gratuities) will be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the winner. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities (federal, state and local) incurred by the winner as a result of the Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prize are subject to the manufacturer's terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
6. Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and winner, by accepting a prize, grants to Sponsor (and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees), all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, photo, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. A winner(s) may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) business days of attempted notification or the winner(s) may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
8. Participants’ Obligations: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prizes, the winner agree to release and hold Sweepstakes Entities and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
9. Winner’s List: For a list of the Sweepstakes winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Internet Brands, Inc., Attn: NetDriven.com’s Summer 2016 SEMA Giveaway Winner’s List, 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. Requests for winner’s list must be received within thirty (30) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
10. Sponsor: Internet Brands, Inc., 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245
Revised: June 15, 2016